Friday, February 13, 2015

working on the text art project...STILL.

I am finishing my text art project and SHOULD be finished in the next few days. I pasted the cut strips of the book onto each of the characters' bodies and that took a lot longer than I expected, but I finished! I have glued the characters facing each other on the open pages of the book, I liked this formation because it keeps the feel of the friendship that the characters have in the books. I am now laying the cut strips of the book across the bases of the characters to make them look like they are morphing out of the book. After this, I plan to put a little watercolor over each character to give it some color. It will not be very detailed, just a quick thin coat of paint in the character's color. 


No comments:

Post a Comment